Change your mindset.
Change your future.
What we know for certain is that we gravitate to what we think about most. Our perspective, negative or positive, at any given moment determines what happens next. From birth to present, we have been gradually programmed to think and respond in a certain way. What most of us don’t know is that we have the power to reprogram ourselves to better suit the outcomes we desire.
Complex problems usually have very simple beginnings… That’s why it’s important to form mindsets, goals, and practices aligned with what you want most. Gaining clarity around how you think and respond is just as important as your strategic objectives, and the habits you will need to achieve them.
People hire me as their coach because I help them discover a few simple ingredients that set in motion a chain of events, moving them closer to what they want both personally and professionally. It’s like having another set of eyes and a fresh perspective.
How is Your Headspace?
Take a moment and ask yourself these questions:
- Would you say that you have self-awareness? Would others confirm that?
- Are you focused on a long-term vision for yourself and your business?
- Do you set specific weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals in alignment?
- Do you begin each week with a specific plan, and stick to it?
- Are you effective at tactfully eliminating distractions?
- Do you feel like you have enough time to do what you need to get done?
- Are you achieving your financial goals?
- Do you view unexpected events as opportunities or threats?
- Do you seek to understand or is it more important to you to be understood?
- When someone shares an idea, do you listen objectively?
- Do you lean more toward facts or emotions when making decisions?
- Do you take frustrations out on others during challenging times?
- Do you seek joy in the experience, or log how much time it takes?
- Do you embrace change, or do you want things to stay in their lane?
When leaders are disproportionately consumed with the bottom line – they often lose sight of cause and effect. Profit comes from clarity and decisiveness. Obsessing over the bottom line doesn’t make it grow. Talking about it too much distracts the team. Doing the right things, the right way, at the right times brings profit. And to do that at the highest level, you need to shape your mindset accordingly.
Your success depends on your mindset.
How’s your headspace? Do you find it hard to clearly envision your future while grinding out your day-to-day routine? In the midst of our efforts to be productive, it’s easy to lose track of how we’re thinking – which influences our beliefs, our choices, our actions, and our outcomes. If you want to see change in your bottom line and in your quality of life, you must begin by addressing your mindset.
Our mindset is the primary player in our success. Much like oxygen on a high-altitude climb, it’s the invisible asset that makes the difference in the success or failure of your efforts.
HERE’S THE TRUTH: YOU NEED TO RESHAPE HOW YOU THINK.
If you want to take your business, your team, and your life to an amazing place, you’ll need to reshape how you think.
We move toward what we think about most. That’s why mindsets and milestones are critical. Just Right™ coaching provides the tools you need to make successful habits second nature. If your vision brings you joy when you think about it, imagine how good it will feel when it comes true!
Michael knows how to cut through the clutter. When I found myself caught in the daily muck, Michael could bring things into perspective & help me prioritize.
We need a better map!
“If you aim at nothing, you’ll hit it every time.” So we need a simple, easy to follow map from where we are right now to ‘specifically’ where we are going. One reason people hire me is to help them gain clarity around their goals, timelines, and to help them set doable and aggressive milestones.
As your coach, I help you develop a clear picture of what success means to you. We spend time on your WHY, because that is the fuel that will carry you forward. We build a simple roadmap with S.M.A.R.T. goals and specific milestones. The rest is clarity, tactical execution, and working the plan. As your coach, I also serve as your accountability partner. When the day to day pulls you off course, I help you correct.
The results speak for themselves. Our clients grow their businesses exponentially, increase productivity by as much as 30%, and significantly lower their stress by simply walking with me through this simple process.
You need new mindsets and milestones to guide your way to success.
Part of my coaching program is called Mindsets2Milestones™.
With this process, I help leaders build the businesses and life they truly desire by helping them create a clear path.
- Identify the big-picture vision and long-term priorities for every area of life – faith, family, fitness and work
- Discover the mindsets, thoughts & attitudes that will be needed to achieve the goals
- Create a clear roadmap with key milestones that are strategic to the bigger goals
- Dismiss unhelpful patterns and tasks that do not contribute towards progress
- Delegate necessary tasks to create more space and time for priorities
- Eliminate unnecessary/unproductive tasks & patterns
- Identify key strategies to reduce stress and increase productivity
- Increase profit, satisfaction & fulfillment in life overall
Create your path to success:
You are ONE conversation away from a business worth having and a life worth living, all by your own design. And that conversation will only cost you 30 minutes of your time. Why would you wait?
Book an introductory session to see if this is for you.
Or, schedule coaching sessions (below) and we can begin right away: